An aerial view of the Ana Costa station and its switching yards in Santos, 1957. These buildings, except the passenger station at the lower left, were completely dismantled in 2000, being replaced by a supermarket. As the old hymn sang, Rule, Savage Capitalism, Rule! This photo belongs to the Nilson Rodrigues collection, who kindly sent a photo to the E.F. Brasil site.
Return to E.F.S. - The Road Page.
© Antonio Augusto Gorni