Old Decauville loco that formerly belonged to the Companhia Nickel do Brasil, at Liberdade MG. She was built in Germany in 1935 by Gmeider & Co. and its manufacturer plate shows the serial number 1280. Nowadays she can be seen at the Museu do Instituto Ovídio Antônio Pires, in Arantina MG. This machine is perfectly conserved, her motor is in pretty shape: she only had no rails to run... Photo shot and kindly sent to these pages by Jorge Alves Ferreira Jr., from Juiz de Fora MG.
Return to Brazilian Agricultural and Industrial Railroads Main Page.
© Antonio Augusto Gorni