An Davenport diesel switching locomotive, 1,676 m gauge, from the Indústrias Reunidas Francisto Matarazzo ("Francisco Matarazzo United Industries"). This photo was originally show by Karl-Heinz Hahmann in the São Caetano do Sul switching yards of São Paulo Railway/E.F. Santos a Jundiaí in 1947. This copy is courtesy from Alberto H. del Bianco, from Porto Ferreira SP.
Return to Brazilian Agricultural and Industrial Railroads Main Page.
© Antonio Augusto Gorni