A center cab diesel switching locomotive buit in U.S.A. by Whitcomb, a division of Baldwin specialized in the manufacture of industrial locomotives. This photo probably was shot in the factory in the early fifties, as Whitcomb was completely absorbed by Baldwin in 1952. This photo was originally published at the X2200 South magazine; this copy was kindly sent by Cid José Beraldo, from São Paulo SP.
Return to E.F.S. Locomotives Page.
© Antonio Augusto Gorni