Streetcar number 3 of the E.F. Elétrica Votorantim, built in U.S.A. by J.G. Brill in 1923. It was used until 1966 for passenger transportation. The frontal region of this car is slightly different from the original project, as it was revamped in 1961. Photo shot by Guido Motta in Sorocaba SP, 1969. Picture originally published at the August 1989 issue of Revista Ferroviária.
Return to E.F.E.V. Main Page.
© Antonio Augusto Gorni