Passenger trains stopped at São Carlos station. The train at the left, in the wide gauge tracks, came from São Paulo in route to Araraquara, while the other one, in the metric gauge tracks, is about to start its journey through the lines of the former E.F. Douradense. This photo was originally published at the Revista Ferrovia in 1958, in a commemorative issue about the 90 years of the Companhia Paulista. This copy was kindly sent by Hermes Yoiti Hinuy, from São Paulo SP.
Return to C.P.E.F. - The Road Page.
© Antonio Augusto Gorni