The first station of Dois Córregos, built by the Companhia do Rio Claro in 1886, when the tracks reached that city. See the Companhia Paulista station, that was built later. This photo was developed from a glass negative; unfortunately its author is unknown. Copy kindly sent by Edson Salvador Castro, from Jaś SP, specially to the E.F. Brasil site.

Return to C.P.E.F. - The Road Page.

© Antonio Augusto Gorni