This picture shows a small German electric locomotive, built in 1924 by Siemens-Schuckert/M.A.N. (Maschinenfabrik Augsburg-Nuremberg). It was originally delivered to the Tramway Guarujá (SP), a seaside touristic town. It was transfered to the E.F. Campos do Jordão after the dismantling of that tramway system, in the late fifties. That machine was put out of service probably during the late seventies, being currently used to drive an aerial tramway and as a cabin for ticket selling at an amusement park near the Capivari station... Photo by Guido Motta, early seventies, originally published at the June 1989 issue of Revista Ferroviária.
Return to E.F.C.J. Main Page.
© Antonio Augusto Gorni