The photo shows the steam locomotive number 10, 2-6-2 type, serial number 40675, built by Baldwin (U.S.A.) in 1913. This machine was originally purchased by the Companhia Paulista de Estradas de Ferro and operated in the Santa Rita do Passa Quatro line. With the supression of that branch, in 1957, it was transfered to E.F. Perus-Pirapora. Photo shot by Nilson Rodrigues, at the Corredor in the km. 5 of that railroad, in 1982, who kindly give us permission to include it in these pages. The boy inside the locomotive is his son.
Return to E.F.P.P. Main Page.
© Antonio Augusto Gorni