This is the identification plate of a stainless steel car built by Budd, in U.S.A., for the former E.F. Sorocabana, in 1952. This plate belonged to the E.F.S. car number DL 501, which was renumbered by FEPASA to 4451 and, subsequentely, to DI 3451, already with wide gauge trucks. This photo is courtesy of Maurício Torres, from Miami, U.S.A.
Return to FEPASA/E.F.S. Main Page.
© Antonio Augusto Gorni