An E.M.D. G16 diesel-electric locomotive, # 614. This photo, taken in 1973 by Guido Mota at the Vitória harbour, shows the 1950's original livery of this locomotive, dark red with an eagle painted in white in the front of the locomotive. Photo originally published in the Revista Centro-Oeste. Copy courtesy of Ricardo Frontera, from Bauru SP.
Return to E.F.V.M. Main Page.
© Antonio Augusto Gorni