A rare color photo of the diesel-hydraulic locomotive manufactured by Esslingen for E.F Leopoldina, that was originally published in a 1954 edition of the Brasil Constrˇi ("Brazil Builds") magazine. At the extreme left it can be seen a fragment of another locomotive, apparently an Esslingen switching locomotive. This copy is courtesy of Lourenšo Senne Paz, from Rio de Janeiro RJ.
Return to E.F.L. Main Page.
© Antonio Augusto Gorni