Photo from an ad of Maschinenfabric Esslingen published at a 1957 supplement of Revista Ferroviária, showing one of the diesel-hydraulic locos supplied to Brazil during the fifties. Although there is no identification in the loco, the presence of banana trees in the photo allow us to suppose that this photo was taken at E.F. Leopoldina. This picture was kindly sent by Cid José Beraldo, from São Paulo SP.
Return to E.F.L. Main Page.
© Antonio Augusto Gorni