A G.M. G12 diesel-electric locomotive, with metric gauge and the first livery of Companhia Mogiana, pulling a freight train. Companhia Mogiana purchased 30 units of this machine in 1957; it was the first railroad in São Paulo state to use this locomotive. After the formation of FEPASA these locomotives were disseminated through the new metric gauge network. This same locomotive also can be seen with the first FEPASA livery. Original photo by the Electromotive Division of the General Motors, which can be found at the Brazil Page of the Electromotive Division.
Return to C.M.E.F. Main Page.
© Antonio Augusto Gorni