The former Companhia Paulista had only one unit of this box electric locomotive built by Metropolitan Vickers in 1926, which was named Francisco de Monlevade. It was in active service for more than 50 years in the Companhia Paulista and then in FEPASA. A sad photo taken in 1990 show it in the death queue. This photo was shot by Fábio Dardes, from São Paulo SP, in the mid seventies, who kindly give permission for the inclusion of this photo in the E.F. Brasil site. The copy of this photo was kindly sent by Cid José Beraldo, from São Paulo SP, to the E.F. Brasil site.
Return to FEPASA/C.P.E.F. Main Page.
© Antonio Augusto Gorni