An electric locomotive built by Metropolitan Vickers in 1953 for the former Rede Mineira de Viação, one of the railroads that constituted R.F.F.S.A. in 1957. The electrification in the former lines of the R.M.V. was extinct in 1982. Photo taken at the Belo Horizonte station, in 1980, by João Setti, originally published at Revista Ferroviária.
Return to R.M.V. Main Page.
© Antonio Augusto Gorni