The Companhia Guarujá steeple-cab 106 HP electric locomotive photographed still at the MAN-Siemens-Schuckert plant in Germany. It began commercial service in 1924. After the end of the commercial operation of the Companhia Guarujá this locomotive was transfered to the E.F. Campos do Jordão. Photo originally published in the book 150 Jahre Schienenfahrzeuge aus Nürnberg; this copy is courtesy from Nicholas Burman and Marcello Tálamo.
Return to Companhia Guarujá Page.
© Antonio Augusto Gorni