V.F.F.L.B. electric locomotives, assembled in Brazil by IRFA using Brown Boveri equipment, arriving tat the Salvador harbor. Ten of these locomotives were supplied in 1954 and more three in 1958. They worked up to 1987, when electric traction was deactivated in the main lines of this railroad. This copy is courtesy of Alberto Henrique del Bianco, from São Paulo SP.
Return to V.F.F.L.B. Main Page.
© Antonio Augusto Gorni